Some of my classmates have been using other Japanese language workbooks to supplement their Japanese studies. Our きょうかしょ is jam-packed with information. However, the print is tiny and it's all in Japanese. It would be nice to have some explanations in English.
I'll be ordering my messenger bag soon, so I thought I would do a quick search
to find some of the popular Japanese workbooks on the market and add one or two to my order. Here are 10 of the most popular Japanese text books and workbooks that I found. どうぞ!
- Japanese DeMYSTiFieD with Audio CD, 2nd Edition
- Japanese For Dummies
- Japanese for Young People III: Student Book
- Japanese Sentence Patterns for Effective Communication: A Self-Study Course and Reference
- Japanese for Busy People I: Romanized Version 1 CD attached
- Japanese For Young People I: Kana Workbook
- Japanese the Manga Way: An Illustrated Guide to Grammar and Structure
- Japanese For Young People I: Student Book
- Japanese for Busy People: Kana Workbook (Vol 1)
- Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Workbook I [Second Edition] (Japanese Edition)
These books are also popular on J-List.com. Click on the link below to shop there: